Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Inspired

So, this evening I was reading Lisa Bearnsons blog and it was about a friend of hers who passed away. This friends son made a scrapbook in honor of his mother. It spoke of always living life to the fullest with your family because you never know how long you will have with them. All I could think of was how much I would miss my family and how much they would miss me if I were to die. I have diabetes and I think that sometimes I'm just so angry over it that I just don't care about controlling it. This is stupid, I know. But as I'm sitting here crying over how this woman left behind a husband and two children....I know what I need to do. I am going to renew my fight against this disease and try and have a healthy life to live with my children. I am going to try and lose the weight that I need to and hopefully lose the diabetes with it. I'm going to spend more time with my children and live life to the fullest. I just want to thank Connor for his thoughts and inspiration. I do believe that they will make a difference in MY life.

1 comment:

shayla said...

Yvonne..thanks for your comments & advice on my blog...WOW--you have nine children? What is the age range? Multiples? Yes, you go girl...get that diabetes in check! They do need you! I had to laugh that you thought I lived in Utah...what made you think that? Looks like we are fellow san diegans:)