Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yum, Yum!











So tonight for dinner I opened many chicken noodle cans for our dinner. I was thinking to myself, what a boring but simple dinner. Then I remembered that I saw a recipe for some garlic cheese drop bisquits on a blog yesterday and decided that I would try that out to go with the soup. It was soooo good and so easy. The kids enjoyed it and it was quickly gobbled up. Tonight I'm not feeling great. Just very tired andI can hardly keep my eyes open. It's only 8 pm and I feel like its 2am. On Thursday afternoon I took my three youngest to Great Clips to get their hair cut. They all look so handsome and cute! I guess I could say that I am biased but I just think they are! Today for primary we practiced for the program that the primary is putting on next week. I helped out with the Sunbeams. It was CRAZY! They were so wiggly and they were grumpy and they were completely frustrating! By the time it was over, I was soooo ready to go home and hide in my room till I felt calmer. Since I decided to write in this blog, I feel like everything I talk about is soooo random and disjointed. Its not entertaining at all. I tried to put a different template onto my blog but for some reason it won't take it. I'm so bummed because it was a Thanksgiving one. Very frustrating. Todd tried to edit manually to make it work but it didn't do anything but put multiple turkeys on . Anyway, I guess I'll try another site to see if I can try another one. Here's some pics of the boys with their snazzy haircuts.

No comments: