Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Ha Ha! I thought the title was really funny! And I didn't even mean to! Anyway, since only those in my family read this...they will know what I mean. I went up to Vegas for my sisters baby shower this weekend and had a blast with my sisters and my daughters. I got to carpool up with Melissa and her new baby Leighton. We talked almost the whole way up and when we finally got up there, we got to have fun with our other two sisters Julie and Becky! We had lots of good food, which is always a good way to enjoy the day! Becky had an amazing shower with over 45 people in attendance. Julie did a GREAT job in being the host and setting this shindig up. I got to spend time with my parents too however they were both sick unfortunately. I felt really bad for them. We left about 7 30 pm and I didn't get home to San Diego till 1 00 am. Then I got woken up at 7 by Parker. Ugh! I'm tired right now and I need to finish preparing my lesson for primary. I've got the procrastination thing going right now. Anyway, because I got up so early, I worked on my Heritage Makers football book. It is looking great but I'm frustrated because I'm in the last stages and I have all these little things that need to be done but can't get people to help me out! LOL The football players have to all write something about the coach and I've still got 9 players that haven't done it. And let me tell you, getting the others to do it was like pulling teeth. It involved calling the parents TWICE, stalking the players before practice and directly asking them while holding a pen and a pad of paper, and STILL not having 9 player do it! I need to get it done by tomorrow and I still need those, I need whatever the team moms want to say. (unfortunately, one of them is really ill and hasn't been able to do it. I feel so bad for her)Anyway, it is frustrating to be so near the end after working so HARD on this project and not be able to complete it. Ok, I'm over my snit! Nuff said!

No comments: