Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who's going to read this anyway?

So, I love to read other peoples blogs. It's fun to see how other people live and how they are inspired and what happened to make this so. My life, or so called life, whatever you may call it...is pretty boring. I get up, drive kids to various schools, pick kids up, take to various sporting events, wait till done, then go home, work on Heritage Makers book for football, and go to bed. To start the next day with the same thing. Why aren't I having inspired moments!? I just get inspired by everyone ELSES moments! I don't get it. Oh well. Do I have any funny stories? No! My little boy Parker spent five minutes telling me how he loves me and how he's going to come sleep with me when his Daddy goes to work. He then gave me lots of kisses while rambling on about it. Made me want to just cuddle him. I love my kids so much. I don't think that I could adequately describe how much I love them. They bring such joy to my heart and soul. Today I went to my sons football game. It was a play off game and they actually won in an overtime death match. We got a touchdown but didn't get the field goal. The other team went for their own touchdown but fumbled the ball and we recovered it. Which of course, won us the game! My parents came down to see the game, and my brother Will did too. It was so nice to see my family because we don't get to see eachother often. Not too long ago I was asked to take pictures of a program that is being done by my brothers brother in law and friend of mine. Basically family! Anyway, I'm nervous because it's going to have a lot of low lighting and I'm not that great with pictures like that. I like things to be perfect and low lighting is NOT perfect! So today, I went and took experimental pictures while they were running a dress rehearsal. They turned out pretty good except then I found out that the lighting was going to be different on the night of the performance. Well, hopefully, I'll be quick enough to change the settings on the camera to get some good pictures because this is going to be for his eagle scout award. Are my insecurities showing? LOL Yack at ya later. Sheesh! I'm talking to myself! No one reads me anyway!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yvonne, I read your blog. I check it all the time to see if you have updated it. I am glad to see you have!!!!! We need to plan our Christmas baking day.